Recommendations to exhibitors of exhibition LWS prophylactic measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 during the exhibitions. It is prepared on the basis of the Methodical Recommendations MR 3.1/2.1 0198-20 of 26.06.2020 of the Russian Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing. Introduction
LWS fully resumes its activities. All events are held in compliance with the requirements aimed at preventing the spread of COVID-19. Access/Preparation
- Every staff member of the Exhibitor has to have individual means of respiratory (masks, respirators) and hands protection (gloves). It is prohibited to enter grounds without masks and gloves.
- All people entering the event venue are subject to a non-contact temperature check. People with excessive body temperature and/or with symptoms of the disease will be denied access to the venue.
- To reduce the time to get to the stand, the staff of the Exhibitor has to print out their exhibitor badges, processed via personal account of the Exhibitor, beforehand.
- To reduce the time to get to the stand, the Exhibitor has to provide its visitors with a printed copy of an electronic ticket. Online registration will be open on the exhibition's website.
- It is recommended to limit the number of exhibits at the stand and arrange demonstrations using presentations. It is recommended to use the minimum number of printed materials and use electronic and data storage devices instead.
- The Exhibitor shall arrange places for hand sanitation, including with the help of installed dispensers or wet wipes, at the territory of the Exhibitor's stand (places of accumulation of visitors).
- It is necessary to arrange the routing of visitors to the stand and the arrangement of tables, racks and chairs at the stands, taking into account social distancing (1.5 m), as well as to provide separate entrances and exits at the stand with the installation of information signs, floor markings and belt barriers.